It's only been a few days, and I'm still not over the fact that we have ourselves a little girl. I'm not sure why I'm still not convinced...it's not like we had 6 boys and then finally got a girl. I guess for me, it's just the simple fact that I can say that I have, not just a girl, but a daughter! A dream come true forsure!
All in all the pregnancy and delivery could not have gone smoother. I feel great and have bounced back even quicker than I thought I would. I guess you have to when you have 3 kids to attend to! A mother's work is never done...
Garrett and Isaac are still getting used to her. I think Isaac, especially, is finally understanding why my belly had gotten so big and that we weren't kidding when we said that a baby was on its way. It will be fun to see how they become accustomed to her being around. And hopefully it will help Isaac become a "big boy" instead of staying "baby Isaac" forever. We'll see...
Anyway, here are some pictures of our special day. I love to look over them often, as I've always loved the whole delivery experience. And even though there is often lots of pain and anxiety that goes along with it, I still hold that day's memory as such an emotional and spiritual moment in time. I have no doubt Jeff and my mom would say the same. Each time a little spirit enters this world, I ask myself how someone can not believe that there is a God and that we are all His children. I'll forever thank my Heavenly Father for once again sending me such a beautiful child and am so grateful that He has entrusted me to be her mother.
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Congrats on the new girl!! Great looking family.
Post a Comment