We are still here at the hospital until tomorrow morning so I don't have access to download my pictures, but my mom has graciously posted lots of pictures on her blog here. Thanks to all for your sweet texts, calls, thoughts and prayers. We are truly grateful for the many wonderful family and friends who have shared in the birth of our little Lola.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Lola Tate Barlow
I can't believe I am finally posting this announcement...but it's true, SHE is FINALLY here! Our sweet, little Lola Tate Barlow was born yesterday afternoon at 4:08 PM EST. She weighed a perfect 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 inches long. She has the most incredible head of dark black hair that I have ever seen (even MORE than Garrett did)! It's unbelievable that she is mine!
The whole day went so wonderfully. I had the best nurses, anesthesiologist, and support team (Jeff and my mom) that anyone could ever hope for. And being this our 3rd child, it was just as much of a miracle as the first time around...maybe even more! We are so in love already with this little girl...especially Jeff. It's amazing to see how much he's already taken to his little princess. Can you say "wrapped around his little finger" and "over-protective daddy?"
We are still here at the hospital until tomorrow morning so I don't have access to download my pictures, but my mom has graciously posted lots of pictures on her blog here. Thanks to all for your sweet texts, calls, thoughts and prayers. We are truly grateful for the many wonderful family and friends who have shared in the birth of our little Lola.
We are still here at the hospital until tomorrow morning so I don't have access to download my pictures, but my mom has graciously posted lots of pictures on her blog here. Thanks to all for your sweet texts, calls, thoughts and prayers. We are truly grateful for the many wonderful family and friends who have shared in the birth of our little Lola.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful. I loved all the pictures your mom posted. Enjoy that baby girl with lots of hugs and kisses.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Glad you have a girl so you're not so outnumbered!
I just looked at your mom's blog. Wow! I can't believe her hair.
YAY!!!!! Amy, congrats! I am soooo happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures of the little beauty. I am SOOOO happy to have you back in my life-even if it is like you said, via blogs. Hope you are feeling alright. Talk to you soon. Love, Adrian
She is adorable!!! I love all that hair- I can't wait to see how she chamges and grows! What a blessing a baby girl is!! Congratulations!
Congrats Amy! ENJOY your little girl after those 2 boys, I know I did!! What a great head of hair for BOWS!!!=)
Congrats Jeff and Amy! Hope you are doing well way out wherever you are. (we're having a girl too).
Congratulations, Amy. She's absolutely beautiful. I looked at your mom's blog and read all about it. Such wonderful news. I hope your recovery is going well and you're feeling so thrilled to have a new baby girl. Love you.
Congratulations! I saw some beautiful pictures of her on Nattie's blog and she is gorgeous! Girls are so fun, maybe a little (a lot) of drama sometimes, but fun anyways... Every mom should have a daughter. Love you!
Congratulations! I saw the pictures on your mom's blog. She is beautiful! I'm glad that everything went well and that she's healthy! What a great thing for your family! I hope to see her someday soon.
Love you guys!
Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of little lola!!!
Oh Amy, she is BEAUTIFUL! So precious! Congrats again!
She is a keeper Amy! What a beauty! I am so excited for you guys! Give her a kiss from us!
Miss you,
Laurel King & Family
Amy,
Congrats!! i'm soo glad you finally got your little girl. She is beautiful!! Your family is darling. I linked from Allison's blog. Hope all is well with your family! Kami
Wow! She is absolutely perfect. Such a gorgeous little girl. Congratulations!
Finally getting around to checking out your beautiful new princess! She's gorgeous, congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so sad you're not here anymore so I can't see her in person- she's adorable! I hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. What fun for you all to experience having a little girl. It is so fun to see the distinct differences between little boys and girls. Your boys will spoil her. Love you!
Post a Comment