Saturday, May 02, 2009

Coming right along...

Even though Lola's nursery isn't quite done yet, I couldn't wait to share some photos of what we've done thus far. I've had so much help along the way and am so grateful for it! There is no way it would have turned out this beautiful if it was just me doing it on my own. So thanks to all those that have shared their ideas and creative flair. Each time I enter her room, I see something else that people I love have generously gifted to Lola's room!

A special thank you to my mom for making the most beautiful curtains ever! I've said this before, but curtains are what make a room! And they surely didn't disappoint in this one! With the help of Nattie and Cassie picking out the material, my mom stayed up so late many nights in order to get these done first. And I absolutely love them. I love that they are one of the first things you see when you walk in the room.And thanks to Nattie for helping me redo the dresser. Again...I love it!And a most heartfelt thank you to my mother-in-law, Joan, for giving Lola the most beautiful cross-stitch creation. She makes one of these for every grandchild, and knowing how much time and energy that goes into a project like this, touches me every time I walk in the room. Thank you, Grandma Joan! More pictures are sure to follow. There are still a few things I'm working on!

3 comments:

Jennifer Anderson said...

so cute, Amy! I love the color and the dresser turned out great! can't wait to see more!

Alison Wilde said...

This all turned out darling! Mom is so sweet to help out all the time. Can't wait to see it in person!

Wardell Family said...

Wow, Amy! So much to comment on, since I have been a horrible blog commenter these days! I am so happy things are going well there for you in Fl. My sis in law lived there for a few years and LOVED Jacksonville. Your little Lola is an absolute Angel! And I can see her big brothers are taking care of her too. We will have to meet up in Destin for sure. Let's figure out a time:)