Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Glenn Beck's Tribute to President Hinkley

I'm not a huge fan of Glenn Beck. But I respect the way he stands up for his church and is so proud to be a Mormon. He often speaks of his membership and defends it's principles and doctrine vigorously. This tribute especially touched me because of the fact that he took the time to share, on national tv, his true feelings about a person that taught him to "stand for something."

To view Glenn's tribute on YouTube, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried when I watched this! I was so appalled with many of the comments people in and out of the church made about this tribute. It was such a heartfelt and sincere tribute. That was pretty cool!

Amber

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Thanks for posting this on your blog. Jennifer told me about it. I don't think I would have heard of it otherwise. By the way, you do a great job on your blog! Good luck in selling your home and moving to Utah. Camille and Russ are in Washington right now looking for a home to rent. They are trying to sell their home, too. I surely enjoyed your mother on the cruise. She is such an inspiration, wonderful friend and great sister. Love, Joyce