AND...happy birthday to my darling little sister-in-law, Cassie! What a great day to celebrate YOUR day. We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Hope to see you soon! Garrett and Isaac miss you...
I've been MIA from the blogging world for a while and did not see your post that you are moving to Utah (thanks for leaving a comment to clue me in)! I am both excited and sad for you. Excited because you will be close to me but sad because Texas is a hard place to leave. I cannot imagine how hard it will be after being there for 7 years! I was only there for 3 and it was so hard. Good luck in the transition. Please let me know if I can do anything to help! See you soon!
Amy - Love the Irish look! It's been awhile since I've checked on blogs, so everything is new to me. Hope all is well with your move to Utah. Let us know your new addy. Angela
3 comments:
I've been MIA from the blogging world for a while and did not see your post that you are moving to Utah (thanks for leaving a comment to clue me in)! I am both excited and sad for you. Excited because you will be close to me but sad because Texas is a hard place to leave. I cannot imagine how hard it will be after being there for 7 years! I was only there for 3 and it was so hard. Good luck in the transition. Please let me know if I can do anything to help! See you soon!
Amy -
Love the Irish look! It's been awhile since I've checked on blogs, so everything is new to me. Hope all is well with your move to Utah. Let us know your new addy.
Angela
Hey there Amy!
You are moving to Utah? How neat! You'll have to let us know your new addy. Your site is cute - send notes when you visit.
Angela
Post a Comment