In fact, I remember when I was in elementary school, parents could only come on certain days to eat with the students. Now, parents can literally go any day, every day! Those few times my mom or dad came and ate with me are wonderful memories. So I was hoping that Garrett would think the same.
And I think he did! Garrett, Isaac and I had a wonderful lunch today! It was so fun to see Garrett walk in so quietly and obediently to the lunchroom and then to see his face light up when he saw us. We dined on Garrett's favorite meal: chicken nuggets, fries, and apple slices. Isaac was a little crazy during the meal...but that's to be highly expected. I'm not sure how often we can make it over there to share in Garrett's day, but it will definitely be something we all look forward to whenever possible.




2 comments:
I didn't know parents could come eat with kids? My parents never came....what does that mean?
And, BY THE WAY- Isaac is so big. You need to post more pictures of that one. I can't wait to see them in person!
that is great that you could go eat with him, and sad that he misses you while he is at school... i am so glad that julianna only has half day school, i don't think i could have handled her being gone all day :-(
Post a Comment